We want you to have a memorable shopping experience with us. If you have any trouble navigationg our website or placing an order, please take a moment to notify us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will appreciate your help! And, we will get back to you immediately to help you with your order.
When will my order arrive?
In general, all orders within USA are shipped withon 2-3 days and will arrive within 4-7 days of being shipped. All orders outside USA can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks.
Can I place my order over the phone?
Sorry, currently we do not have the facility to take orders over phone. However, do mail us at email@example.com if you are having any trouble placing order on our website or, need a clarification on a product.
I really like a particular Duvet or Quilt but it is showing Out of Stock. Can it be Back Ordered?
Absolutely! We actually encourage you to order even when an item is out of stock. This helps us plan better to get the product out to you faster. Please mail us your requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will it take for an Out of Stock item to be available?
We have a Back Order Queue for all out of stock items & we try to arrange it soonest possible. Please note that it still could take around 4-6 weeks for an item to be available.
Although we try our best to organize our production schedules, there are factors beyond our control like nature (seasons, monsoon), social commitments (e.g., wedding), religious festivals (you have to be in India during one!). More importantly, our gorgeous handcrafted pieces are made in India, by artisans, by hand – involving time, effort and painstaking labor. So, there is a big variable, human touch.
We are confident that once you receive your purchase, you will be thoroughly pleased to own not just the duvet or quilt but will also own a piece of India's rich culture & heritage, making it worth the wait. However, If there is an urgent order (for an event like wedding etc), please let us know and we will try our best to make it happen for you.
Can I modify my order?
Sure. Please send us an e-mail with you Order Number, Name, Billing address, phone number and the change you want to make in the order. Please note that any changes in order can be executed only if it has not been shipped.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, as long as it has not been shipped.
Can I return/exchange a product?
Please refer to the Returns/Exchange Policy for the same.
How can I pay?
We gladly accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal.
Can I place a custom order?
Sure. We understand you might want a particular design or have special size or special event requirements. We accept a custom order for a minimum of $500. Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will try our best to make it happen for you. Orders above $500 require deposit and special handling. Please be sure to include your phone number so we can get in touch with you.
Do you guarantee your product?
Yes, 100%. Please see Product Guarantee (scroll below) to get a feel of our products and how much we love them!
Terms & Conditions:
- Govinds Grove reserves the right to not execute or cancel an order for any reason whatsoever before it has been shipped if one or more of the following conditions apply-
- the billing information provided for the credit card does not match the information on file with the credit card's issuing bank.
- The credit card is declined for any reason by our credit card verification service.
- Orders shipped to a New Jersey (NJ) address are levied a sales tax of 7% as our business is registered in NJ. Sales Tax is listed as a separate line item on the invoice.
- All custom duties are to be borne by the customer. Our courier service assumes the responsibility of clearing your parcel through customs.
- For US customers, we estimate it will probably range between 5% to 10% of the invoice value. For our UK based customers, a value added tax (VAT) of 17.5% will be charged. These additional charges, if any, must be borne by the customer since we do not have any control over them.
Please note that the issuance of an order number or the receipt of a confirmation email does not serve as a guarantee that the order will be fulfilled. No order is final till your credit card transaction is verified.
Govinds Grove will not be responsible for the charges levied by the courier company, or if the packages are lost, in case of the following address errors:
- The package is returned as undeliverable, or is lost, because an incorrect or invalid address is entered by the customer.
- A move or sudden change of address results in the refusal or non-delivery of an order.
- An APO, FPO or a P.O. Box address has been provided as the shipping address and the shipping company is unable to deliver to it.
- Incorrect or no contact telephone number is entered by the customer.
We guarantee the quality of our products and stand behind them 100%.
We offer bedding and linen for your home, exquisitely handcrafted by artisans. Each piece is uniquely produced through a process called Hand Block Printing, which is a very time-consuming, laborious traditional art practiced in India since centuries. The end result is very rewarding though! Given the technique and human touch, the pieces will have variations in design, color and uniformity. We do not consider these flaws. Rather, these impressions, natural variations are the very characteristics that make each piece alive with life, lending them character & warmth. Touched by many artisans, you are buying more than a duvet or a bedspread, our products encapsulate the warmth of a rich culture and centuries old tradition. The products will not only enliven your home but the lives of many artisans & their families, thanks to your patronage.
We Celebrate Your Patronage:
What’s more, every time you send us feedback & pictures on your purchase, we will send a thank you note from your side to the artisan family along with a “Mithai ka dabba” (a sweet box-usually shared in India with family & friends on celebration) to celebrate happiness & warmth that comes their way from across the seas!
So, please share on. We will unashamedly and proudly post feedback/pictures from you on our website. (Please let us know if you don’t want us to share- in that case, we will keep your feedback within Govind’s Grove). Share your love with us & send pictures/feedback at our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Go back to SHOP.